Prev: Re: [SGII] Buildings Next: Re: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long)

Re:Chiltern Questions

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@c...>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:04:24 -0800
Subject: Re:Chiltern Questions

At 2:40 AM -0800 2/26/99, Michael Blair wrote:
>The latest (March) issue of Wargames Illustrated includes an
>advertismnet from Chiltern who carry American imports. There are two
>items of particular interest to me:
>1.  Leva Productions. I believe they do a 1/300 28cm K5(E) 'Leopold'
>railway gun in resin. Are they any good?
>2. Geohex (I believe). As well as the terrain hexagons they do tree
>making kits. I am already comitted to 24" square terrain tiles but the
>trees and 'how-to' book or video (can't remember which) sounded
>interesting. Does anyone know anythingg about Geohex (:

www.geohex.com

All I've got is a basic hill set, but when combined with a large flat
surface (such as a hardwood floor...) your $67 US provides roughly 40
sq. feet of terrain fully suitable for gaming.

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Re: [SGII] Buildings Next: Re: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long)