Prev: RE: Albany NY? Next: Re:Chiltern Questions

Re: [SGII] Buildings

From: Enzo De Ianni <edi@n...>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 23:57:00 +0100
Subject: Re: [SGII] Buildings

Sorry, I sent it by mistake, without completing it

>More detail, please. Where're '21st Century Games' based?

Had to look through some back issues piles but I found a reference to
this
range. The makers are Italians (part of the 25th Edition... don't look
at
me that way, I have no influence on how they choose their brand
names!!!)
but the products should be (or become) easily available out there, they
tell me.

They have a fantasy range, too.

Got an address,
>URL, email contact, something?

Try to look for the main firm or ask the AD&D people, 25th Ed. should be
working on the Italian edition (they bought the rights for a number of
US
rpg's) and maybe they know more.

>Even better, do they have any 15mm SciFi cardboard stuff?

No, for sure

Enzo De Ianni

Prev: RE: Albany NY? Next: Re:Chiltern Questions