Prev: Re: [FT] Tug confusion (and Tug vs. Bay) Next: Re: [FT] Tug confusion

RE: [FT] Tug confusion

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 15:41:13 -0000
Subject: RE: [FT] Tug confusion

Reading the rules again you can't tow fighters with tugs as it says
"ships" and as we all know by previous ruling fighters are not classed
as "ships".

>From Tugs and Tenders

TUGS, which are designed to "tow" other ships through Jump by extending
their
Jumpfield around them

You'd have to use a Tender and this is I think the spirit of the rules
in this
case.

The Thrust 9 FTL tender would cost you MASS 32 - 105 points to carry 6
standard
fighters
plus 18 points for the fighters, for a grand total of 123 points. Not so
attractive.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: Re: [FT] Tug confusion (and Tug vs. Bay) Next: Re: [FT] Tug confusion