Prev: Re: [FT] Tug confusion Next: Re: [FT] Tug confusion

Re: [OT] My Life

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 01:34:39 +0000
Subject: Re: [OT] My Life

John,
	a bit late as I have been off for the last couple of days. I
guess it is
congratulations but then again I think that Navy ( RAN of course) is the
way to go but then I'm biased.
	If the US Army has the same quirky view of the English langauge
as the
Australian Defence Forces do then "Europe" with no qualifier is likely
mean some unpleasant part of Europe. Do worry that might only mean
England
where they serve warm beer! (duck)
	So good luck, don't lose yourself, don't lose any bits of
yourself, don't
gain any metal bits, find a girl, come home and most of all stay in
touch
if you can.

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

Prev: Re: [FT] Tug confusion Next: Re: [FT] Tug confusion