Prev: Re: OT : B5 computer combat sim news.. Next: Re: [OT] My Life

Re: [FT] Tug confusion

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 18:40:13 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] Tug confusion

***
therefore would provide access to the hull for the fighter pilots
***

And, I could easily argue that the 'clamps', which I can't find in the
rules,
the
extra passages in the ship, the 'cover' to attach to the cockpit, the
special
fittings for the passing gas ( ;->= ) and other supplies to the fighter,
the
undocking mechanism to assure no collision before the fighter can
deploy,
would add up to a significant percentage of a fighter bay mass.

And, I hope I will FINALLY get this to keep from wrapping weirdly!

If you want to do tugs for  fighters which are not ships, do so, but I
think
they
are strictly home brew, and up to you.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: OT : B5 computer combat sim news.. Next: Re: [OT] My Life