Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet design (Was Re: Alarishi Home Page) Next: Stealth Re: [FT] Fleet design (Was Re: Alarishi Home Page)

Re: [list] gzglweb was Re: [FT]Star Trek: TOS

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 11:25:41 -0800
Subject: Re: [list] gzglweb was Re: [FT]Star Trek: TOS

> ooh, that reminds me. i have a cunning plan.
>
> i've noticed that a lot of people have issues with web
space/access/time
> associated with gzg/gzg-l/gzgpedia efforts (for instance, i'm hosting
> stuff for noam izenberg and bob mackenzie); thus, i thought, why not
get
> some of that free web space that's floating around for the list?
>
> that's what i did. thus,
>
> http://members.xoom.com/gzg_l

  Thanks Tom.  If that gets filled up someone else, maybe myself, can
open another accout there to get 11 meg. more space.

   Another option is a place in Canada that I found that offers
unlimited
web page space.  Currently me site is getting close to 40 meg with no
problems
from them.  No banners appear on the pages, me email adverts to the
owner
of the page, only some banners on the utility pages that I use to
maintane
the site.  It also can be somewhat slow.  More information can be found
at
http://www.crosswinds.net

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>