Prev: Re: Spinal Mounts Next: Re: [FT]Star Trek: TOS

RE: Home Page Construction

From: Nathan Pettigrew <nathanp@M...>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:07:37 -0800
Subject: RE: Home Page Construction

After seeing this thread I created a couple of HTML pages with numerous
HTML
errors (missing and misplaced tags) and then used a current build of IE
'Analyze' the page (right click on page, Properties, Analyze).	I
couldn't
create a page that would give me anything different than a "No errors
found." message.

I'll do some snooping with the product group and see if I can find out
what
the deal is.  Sounds pretty broken to me.

Thanks,
Nathan

everything