Prev: Re: [FT] Obsolete ships Next: Re: [FT] Obsolete ships

Alarishi Home Page

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 01:05:14 -0500
Subject: Alarishi Home Page

   I'm moving from Pop-Up-Ad-Cities to Angelfire.
www.angelfire.com/va/laserlight/index.html and thereabouts.  Note: Most
links will give you a 404 right now, I have only gotten up pages for
Full
Thrust, Alarishi Empire, and Alarishi Navy (plus my business page).
   New format, easier to read and navigate, and more compatible with the
GZGPedia.  Not a lot of new content, although the Alarishi Navy page has
couple of ships, including a Thrust 13, Superior Sensor recon corvette,
the
Night Music class with a stealth upgrade, named Night Vision.
  Coming Soon(er or Later)!  The renowned Alarishi Army! The terrifying
Alarishi Government (so to speak)! The nefarious Islamic Federation
Navy!
The Knights Templar (or for those of you who are finicky about such
things:
the Sovereign Military Order of the Poor Fellow Soldiers of Christ and
the
Temple of Solomon)!  And more!

Prev: Re: [FT] Obsolete ships Next: Re: [FT] Obsolete ships