Prev: Re: Vulnerability of Ogres: Plus a DSII question Next: Alarishi Home Page

Re: [FT] Obsolete ships

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 00:49:47 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Obsolete ships

Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:

> >Sorry, I was just considering the size, I had forgot about the costs.
 Yes
> >they
> >would have to be cheaper....How about taking the total cost of the
ship, and
> >then reducing it by some percentage?  Say 20% or 30%?
>
> No, this would need to be done on a "by system" basis to maintain
balance
> and design flexiblity.
>
> Schoon

I see.	This will take more thought.  I have messed around with "empire
building/tech level" rules to understand whats happening.

(Don't have the FB yet...It is on order.  Had to order it direct from
Geohex.
Say KR? How long will it take to ship?	I mailed it last week.)

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: Vulnerability of Ogres: Plus a DSII question Next: Alarishi Home Page