Prev: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: [DSII] Genre

Re: [DSII] Genre

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:19:39 +1000
Subject: Re: [DSII] Genre

PERRYG1@aol.com wrote:

>  << >With a bit of luck, SJ may licence another firm to do some more
sooner
>   >than you think.
>    >>
> I had heard that SJG was negotiating with several parties last year
but that
> they broke down. Anyone know the story on this and more importantly,
when we
> get to buy Ogres and GEV's again?

Dunno about past history, and do know but can't say about possible
future directions. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and really don't want
to queer the deal.

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: [DSII] Genre