Prev: Re: Jerry's Going Away on Vacation! Next: Re: Jerry's Going Away on Vacation!

[OT] GWbasher

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 20:44:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [OT] GWbasher

The online GW Basher is now
up...<http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/gwbasher.html>

A totally goofy project that takes impolite varients on GW's name and
sticks them together to make even more impolite varients of the
varients!
(It's an applet. You'll need a moderately up-to-date browser).

On a slightly more useful note, I think I've gotten the 3d GZG
Starviewer
applet that I also host working again...it's been down since before
Xmas.

Thanks to Tom Anderson for the basic applet that powers the GW Basher.

Happy Bashing,

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html
--DS2/SG2/misc--

Prev: Re: Jerry's Going Away on Vacation! Next: Re: Jerry's Going Away on Vacation!