Prev: Re: Babylon 4 Question Next: [FT][FH]Sumani Incident (or: Battle of the Johns)

Re: Fighters for FT (Con't)

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 11:46:18 +1300
Subject: Re: Fighters for FT (Con't)

Stephen <DracSpy@aol.com> wrote:
>Does anyone know what the fighters from MT would "look like" in DS2?
    I don't know, even though I have MT. I haven't found a way to
translate
them well to DSII. I've got several designs based on various real world
designs, from dogfight only, to missile armed interceptors, to heavy
bombers.

Andrew Martin
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz ICQ: 26227169
Blind See-Saw, DSII, DSII FAQ, GZG-L email FAQ, FUDGE, UY, MSH & WBG:
    http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/

Prev: Re: Babylon 4 Question Next: [FT][FH]Sumani Incident (or: Battle of the Johns)