Prev: [OT] Re: [ADMIN] List mods Next: Re: [MISC] Web Pages

Re: [FT] Battlefleet Gothic

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 08:36:11 PST
Subject: Re: [FT] Battlefleet Gothic

>John C wrote:
>
>> 1541 Blackstone Fortress  (huge pewter space station)  $29.99
>> 8201B  Imperial Cobra Class Destroyers
>>	  (4 ships/blister)  $8.49
>> 1540  Chaos Desolator Battleship (pewter ship kit)  $32.99
>
>OK, how do their minis stack up sizewize?  I can't imagine a "Chaos
>Desolator" bigger than an FSE Superdreadnought which retails for $9.50,
>IIRC.
>
>John M. Atkinson

It's hard to tell.  They show some nice big pictures of the ships...next

to each other, with nothing else available for scale.  I suspect that
the Desolator thingamagig would be about the same size, or maybe a bit
bigger, than one of the Superior "Super Galactic Dreadnoughts"--and
those are significantly larger than the FSE Supredread.  Paint up nice,
too.

For those who were at the demo, how big were the ships?  How did a
cruiser compare with an FT cruiser?  $8.99 for four ships sounds
relatively reasonable...for GW.  I suspect, however, that they may end
up being really TINY destroyers.

John Crimmins
john1x@hotmail.com

Prev: [OT] Re: [ADMIN] List mods Next: Re: [MISC] Web Pages