Prev: Re: [DS] size restriction on walkers Next: Re: [DS] size restriction on walkers

[FT] upcoming conventions

From: "Ahhh I've got you now!...what the hell do you mean I rolled 18 ones???!!! (B Fulton)" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 22:00:00 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [FT] upcoming conventions

Greetings,

I have been meaning to have mailed this out a couple weeks ago, but
got busy. THen got sick. And have been busy since recovering and
becoming 'alive' once again. So this is REAL short notice, and really,
only prolly applies to those readers in the Baltimore area (DC and
Philly prolly could be included, if you want to make the drive ;).

This weekend - JOHNCON! A science fiction/gaming convention at the Johns
Hopkins University campus. This year's GoH will be Steve Jackson. I will
be attending friday evening and saturday afternoon, running two games of
Full Thrust (I believe mine will be the only FT games represented; I
don't
think there are any DSII or SGII games going on). Details on the con can
be found at:

   http://www.jhu.edu/~johncon

Maybe....maybe I'll see a local or two there?  ;-)

And don't forget, the following weekend is GZG-ECC II!!  :-)  Looking
forward to seeing everyone who can make it there, too.

Mk
---
If the conquest of a great peak brings moments of exultation and bliss,
which in the monotonous, materialistic existence of modern times nothing
else can approach, it also presents great dangers.  It is not the goal
of
*grand alpinisme* to face peril, but it is one of the tests one must
undergo to deserve the joy of rising for an instant above the state of
crawling grubs.
				       -Lionel Terray, 1965

Prev: Re: [DS] size restriction on walkers Next: Re: [DS] size restriction on walkers