Prev: Re: [DSII] Basing PA Next: Re: [SGII] Supression

Re: assemblying FT minis

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 18:17:20 EST
Subject: Re: assemblying FT minis

<< RANT MODE ON
 For me there's no more annoying or frustrating thing than trying to
assembly
 these poorly casted Full thrust minis. Horrible flash, mismatched or
non
 existent holes, virtually no QA. It really makes wanting to put some
ships
 together a dreadful thing. OTOH I assembled some Ft minis that I got
from
 nic@Eureka, and they really are a joy. THEY GO TOGETHER LIKE THEY'RE
SUPPOSED
 TOO, they're clean, smooth, and the holes actualyy fit for the mounts
without
 any modification.
 RANT MODE OFF >>
My Di'Tok looked like it had gone though a sun, it was warped, I guess
that is
an effect of the new FTL drive that there working on?:)
-Stephen

Prev: Re: [DSII] Basing PA Next: Re: [SGII] Supression