Prev: Re: Star Trek Weapon Next: Re: [OT] Starfire economics/large battles was Re: Space Stations

RE: Star Trek Weapon

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 12:07:01 -0800
Subject: RE: Star Trek Weapon

So I guess my Teleporting Power-Armored Ninja Sturmtruppen (TPANS) for
SGII
are right out....(sigh)

(Whack! Whack) "Warleader W'kan! come to your senses!!"-Commander, Narn
Bat
Squad.

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell

Warhamster