Prev: Re: Star Trek Weapon Next: RE: Star Trek Weapon

Re: Star Trek Weapon

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:52:33 EST
Subject: Re: Star Trek Weapon

<< Personally, I think Plot Device Weapons (TM) such as this (from your
 description above - I haven't seen the episode) are best left where
they
 came from - in TV plots. Superweapons and supercharacters will badly
 unbalance any game system, as has been shown all too well by Warhamster
40K
 and Warzone.... ;)

 Jon (GZG)

I agree, but the orginal weapon (with out the transporter) would be
interesting, it is very acuret with its targeting, I assume that other
weapons
will have simular ideas, as they have been seen in other places.  On
your
other point I agree, and try to minimize, exsept for plot nessity.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: Star Trek Weapon Next: RE: Star Trek Weapon