Prev: Crossover from GZGPedia List Next: RE: Crossover from GZGPedia List

Re: Crossover from GZGPedia List

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:36:48 +1000
Subject: Re: Crossover from GZGPedia List

G'day guys,

John Atkinson (with chorus in the background agreeing with every word)
declaimed:

>DOESN'T ANYONE BREAK AWAY FROM ANYONE EXCEPT THE NAC???

The Laserlight tries to make John feel better by adding:
>If it makes you feel better, John, I am working on KwaZulu

Now my turn. The IAS (Independent Antarctic States for those of you have
lost
track of all the acronyms) have a background and fleet which is nearly
ready
for public inspection (actually the fleet is ready, but I wanted to
present
the
package as a whole). Haven't decided what langaugae they speak yet -
maybe
penguin english?  <Beth ducks and runs for cover>

Have fun,

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Crossover from GZGPedia List Next: RE: Crossover from GZGPedia List