Prev: RE: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: [FTFB] Not ships, exactally. . .

Re: Battle report of small missle ships

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 11:35:34 +0100
Subject: Re: Battle report of small missle ships

cgray wrote:

> OK here is how we did it tell me if this is correct  allocated launch
in
> plotting then placed on table top within 36" of launchers then we both
> moved we calculated how many salvoes would hit then he divided his PD

fire between the salvoes

and resolved the PD fire

> then we added up all the missles that would hit and started rolling
> damage I stopped at 72 pts (he was destroyed by  then) with some more

rolls to go

Sounds correct, yes.

> >GACK! <4 isn't "pretty slow". IMO <4 is "immobilized", regardless of
> > what movement system you're using.

[snip]

> I think now everyone understands my quandry (at least a little anyway)
> which is why I wanted some help/clarification it just seemed way to
easy > to blow them apart with missles

Yes, I quite understand what happened. Don't worry - when your opponents
learn to maneuver, the SM efficiency is very likely to drop fast.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: RE: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: [FTFB] Not ships, exactally. . .