Prev: [DS2]-Vehicle Designer v1.0 and a question on APSW Next: Re: [FT] The Teske field has landed (long)

Re: Military Strengths was First Order of Business

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 11:32:17 +1000
Subject: Re: Military Strengths was First Order of Business

Thomas Barclay wrote:

> Well, I don't know right now. But here's my quick baseline. All
> doubling rates should be between 20 and 50 years .... based on your
> estimate of quality and culture of a society - higher quality of life
> breeds lower birth rates and culture affects it.
>  So say 20 times to be
> conservative. So take current day NSL (or 80% to account for
> departures of people) pop and multiply by 20.

Current population of Oz : About 18 million
Current population of NZ : About 4 million
Current pop of PNG, Oceania genarally, less than 1 million all up I
think.

Pop of the OU : 380 million + 15% on colonies.

Sounds as if "Great Minds Think Alike".

 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: [DS2]-Vehicle Designer v1.0 and a question on APSW Next: Re: [FT] The Teske field has landed (long)