Prev: FT and DS2 Interface Next: Re: Military Strengths was First Order of Business

[DS2]-Vehicle Designer v1.0 and a question on APSW

From: "Christopher K Smith" <smithck@m...>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 19:20:42 -0600
Subject: [DS2]-Vehicle Designer v1.0 and a question on APSW

Hey...in case anyone remebers I put up a beta of this on my website a
while
ago.

http://www.auburn.edu/~smithck/dsII.html

Anyway this is the final version.  I will fix any bugs anybody finds,
but I
will probably not do any mor design work on it.  Also, due to my
shortsighted
initial design, none of the vehicle files from the beta will work in
this
version.

Now to my question on APSW.  Why would you put multiple APSWs on a
vehicle,
other than to go along with whatever background you are using?

Prev: FT and DS2 Interface Next: Re: Military Strengths was First Order of Business