Prev: [DSII] Basing PA Next: OT: Half-Life

Re: [FT] The Teske field has landed (long)

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 23:04:29 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] The Teske field has landed (long)

Aaron Teske wrote:
> <sigh>  Fortunately, I don't have a 3D card; while you don't *need*
one,
> the games don't look as good without.  So hopefully I can put off
buying
> the games for a while.

Agreed.

> >But as Mark and Jerry will testify, I've had the painting factory up
and
> >running for about a month in anticipation for the GZG Convention.
>
> Well, I've had the painting stuff up and running... well, pacing
maybe...
> but I haven't been painting the right starships!  Don'cha hate it when
your
> mind can't come up with ideas for the minis you want to use? ^_^;

I'm not running a DirtSide event, so why am I painting a few platoons of
ESU IFVs and missile tanks instead of the Estrell Battleships with just
base coat?  I don't understand it either.  I have nearly finished the
raiding heavy cruisers for the Convoy Attack scenario.

Jon

Prev: [DSII] Basing PA Next: OT: Half-Life