Prev: RE: Command Vehicles Next: Re: [FT] The Teske field has landed (long)

[DSII] Basing PA

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 23:01:30 -0500
Subject: [DSII] Basing PA

How many PA figures should be mounted on a base?  My last batch of
figures
had three figures for a standard infantry stand, and two PA; this was
due
to the fact that I was using Ral Partha Battletech troops (out of scale,
know, but not grotesquely so--and they look SO nice....) for regulars
and
Clan Elementals as PA.	I could only fit two Elementals on a base
without
making it look too crowded, so that's what I did.  Of course, this
increased the amount of PA that I could field by a third....

Right now I am prepping some old GW Imperial Guard, and I am going to be
using some of their smaller robots as PA.  Unfortunately, I only have 16
of
them, so they are not going to stretch very far.  They are smaller than
the
Partha figures, and they look a little sparse with only two on a base.
How
can I stretch them out, and still have a decent number of PA stands?

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: RE: Command Vehicles Next: Re: [FT] The Teske field has landed (long)