Prev: Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military Next: Re: [FT] Home Page and GZG Demo

Re: [FT] Replacement Boarding Rules v1.0b

From: -MWS- <Hauptman@c...>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 15:29:24 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Replacement Boarding Rules v1.0b

On Mon, 8 Feb 1999, Jared E Noble wrote:
[snip]

> >> Well, the understanding I have, (and my intention) is that you have
inherent
> >> DCPs (one per crew unit), but that you can still purchase more (as
in MT).

> >right, i was thinking of the extra DCPs. i'd forgotten the
intrinsics.

> You were correct - extra DCPs are still massless (Jon hasn't said
otherwise that
> I have seen)

I think we need a ruling on this.  As far as I can tell, it's not
possible to
buy "extra" DCPs using the Fleet Book construction rule.  For one,
there's no
Mass/Point cost entry in the cost table . . .

Jon?

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
       The Gear Locker:  http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear/
	   Full Thrust:  http://www.sfcmd.com/fullthrust/

 Finagle's Law:
   The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.

Prev: Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military Next: Re: [FT] Home Page and GZG Demo