Prev: Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military Next: Re: [FT] Replacement Boarding Rules v1.0b

Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 12:04:02 PST
Subject: Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military

----Original Message Follows----
From: devans@uneb.edu
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 13:37:53 -0600

Evil spawn of NCS bantered to my banter:
***
Sorry, but it does feed into some nasty stereotypes of southeastern US
family sizes.
========================

<sly grin>

Wellll, what can I say, we do tend to be a bit, ummm, productive 'round
here, only got two so far m'self.

</sly grin>
***

Stopped at one, myself, but as a good picky Virgo, as well as being an
industrious US heartlander, I always keep practicing.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html

"Only the incompetent wait until the last extremity to use
force, and by then, it is usually too late to use anything,
even prayer." -- H. Beam Piper

Prev: Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military Next: Re: [FT] Replacement Boarding Rules v1.0b