Prev: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Second Wave Next: Re: Rot Hafen and Kra'Vak

Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Second Wave

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 07:36:15 PST
Subject: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Second Wave

----Original Message Follows----
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 08:13:23 -0500
From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@clark.net>
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

Oh, and you'll see that I've postulated *two*
"Kra'vak incursion routes", a smaller one
aimed at the PAU, and a larger one aimed at
the NAC and ESU.  Is everyone cool with this?
====================

Sounds good to me.  Looks like the NCS has some fightin' to do.

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Traveller:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/trav.html
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world
without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world,
because they'd never expect it.
		--culled from the Ground Zero Games List--

Prev: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Second Wave Next: Re: Rot Hafen and Kra'Vak