Prev: Re: Rot Hafen and Kra'Vak Next: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Second Wave

Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Second Wave

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 07:26:20 PST
Subject: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Second Wave

----Original Message Follows----
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 08:09:29 -0500
From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@clark.net>
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

	Could be.  Somebody would have to supply me with a list
	though. Many of the empires are "non-canon" and the
	creators would have to tell us the information.

===========================

The NCS had some commercial holdings in North America after the Second
Civil War, but those were taken by the NAC after the first Solar War.
Lots of small operations in Sol system though, mostly asteroid and comet

mining ops.

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Traveller:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/trav.html
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world
without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world,
because they'd never expect it.
		--culled from the Ground Zero Games List--

Prev: Re: Rot Hafen and Kra'Vak Next: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Second Wave