Prev: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2) Next: RE: Breathing FT life into a description (S:AB)

Re: Breathing FT life into a description

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 18:44:20 +1300
Subject: Re: Breathing FT life into a description

Scott <tgunner@earthlink.net> wrote:
>I'm running a RPG based off the show Space: Above and Beyond.	I have a
good RPG
>system,
    Mmmm, FUDGE...

>however I'm looking for a good space combat system to run my occasional
space
>battles. I want to use FT because I know the system and because I have
some
RPG
>conversion rules for it (complements of The EarthForce Source Book).
However, I want
>some tips to better modify FT to fit my vision of space combat. Here is
description
>of a space battle. Read it, and give any tips you want. Thanks ahead of
time : )
    Forbid class 1 and larger beam weapons, only use missile armanent.
Allow
fighters to be launched in pairs, instead of sixes. Perhaps upgrade
fighters
slightly in toughness. Use the sensor rules and let visual ID range be
about
6" on the table top. Use plenty of neutrals and innocents with radios
that
don't work, are pointing the wrong direction or are on the wrong
frequency,
or they speak in a different language. Just a few suggestions, feel free
use them or not.

Andrew Martin
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz ICQ: 26227169
Blind See-Saw, DSII, DSII FAQ, GZG-L email FAQ, FUDGE, UY, MSH & WBG:
    http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/

Prev: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2) Next: RE: Breathing FT life into a description (S:AB)