Prev: Re: [FT] Home Page and GZG Demo Next: Re: [FT] Home Page and GZG Demo

Command Vehicles

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 23:15:32 -0500
Subject: Command Vehicles

Any suggestions on how to make a nice looking command vehicle for DSII?
I'm working on some plastic Fortress Figures minis, and I wanted to make
one of them into a relatively distincitve command post.  The figure
looks
something like an M113 with a hoverskirt and a small dome centered on
the
back of the roof.  I can, and will, add some antennas but I can't think
of
anything else to put onto it.  I was thinking about a radar dish, but I
don't have anything small enough and I've got nothing to scratchbuild it
with.

Any ideas?

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: [FT] Home Page and GZG Demo Next: Re: [FT] Home Page and GZG Demo