Prev: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2) Next: Command Vehicles

Re: [FT] Home Page and GZG Demo

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 14:14:53 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Home Page and GZG Demo

G'day Alan,

>> Be there in spirit though - and we'll be at the May GZG
>> Demo-day (or whatever it is) in the flesh!
>
>Where's that? When?

I'd have to check with Derek, but its a Stargrunt Demo Day or
something in May in Melbourne (I think - don't look at me like that
Derek takes care of all those kind of organisational duties).
Then again it may have all changed by now - hey can one of
you Melbourne boys help me out here by any chance?

>I'd appreciate a test, especially from anyone using IE in any version,
>or Netscape 4. This was composed using Netscape Gold 3 plus a bit of
>tweaking using Notepad, so I'd like some feedback.

Apart from the fact the counter looks like its possessed (numbers
spinning
everywhere) it looks just fine in IE 4 and Netscape Communicator 4.5.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2) Next: Command Vehicles