Prev: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2) Next: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2)

[HIST/BACKGROUND] IAS - Want to Share?

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 11:19:20 +1000
Subject: [HIST/BACKGROUND] IAS - Want to Share?

G'day guys,

	I'm going to make a concerted effort to get my IAS
background hammered out over the next few weeks.
So far 3 kind gentlemen have offered continents/worlds
for joint development and was wandering if anyone else
had an inhospitable area (hot or cold) they wanted to
lease/jointly develop? On the other hand I'd also be
interested in hearing from anyone who's decided the
IAS is a threat and has decided we're their mortal
enemies - just so I know is all ;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2) Next: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2)