Prev: Re: [DS2]-Confidence Test Next: Re: [SG,DS, Colonial] Invasive Species

Re: [DSII] Asgard Incorporated

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 12:45:52 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [DSII] Asgard Incorporated

On Fri, 5 Feb 1999, Brian Burger wrote:

> (Minor book gloating: I just got a new copy of Sun Tzu's Art of War
(the
> new Sawyer translation) for $13Cdn. I love remainder tables...)

about a week ago i bought a new copy, with the Book of Lord Shang tacked
on the back, from The Works for 99p. it's only a paperback, but it's the
text that matters. there's a commentary by a maoist general, too, which
is
interesting. i think it's a fairly old translation. ya gotta love sun
tzu.

Tom

Prev: Re: [DS2]-Confidence Test Next: Re: [SG,DS, Colonial] Invasive Species