Prev: Re: [DSII] Asgard Incorporated Next: Re: [DSII] Asgard Incorporated

Re: [DS2]-Confidence Test

From: "Christopher K Smith" <smithck@m...>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 01:06:30 -0600
Subject: Re: [DS2]-Confidence Test

>-Stephen
>Has anyone played DSII or SGII on a hex map?

Strangely enough..that is exactly what I did.  Being the typical broke
student I used six BTech hex maps for my "terrain".  The hexes are more
than
an inch across, but not enough for me to worry about.  One plus is that
there was alot of intervening terrain between the minis.  So, even
though
everyone started the game out well within firing range, there was enough
cover to keep the kills on the firs turn to a minimum.	There was
actuallly
only one, everything else started to go Boom after about the third turn.

Prev: Re: [DSII] Asgard Incorporated Next: Re: [DSII] Asgard Incorporated