Prev: Re: [SG] Hammer's Slammer's Weaponry Next: Re: [SG] Wandering mines (was: NAC SAS rescues hostage. . .)

Re: UBW Tech

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 15:41:39 EST
Subject: Re: UBW Tech

I would like to say thanks to all of you who have pointed out were I
have
messed up.  after rereading the rules I'm changing the HEL to an ADS,
this
represent that the army is working on.	The idea is to have a HEL (That
is
also what the Army calls it) that can kill airplanes in inf, something
that
the ADS does very well.  I'm also reworking the other tanks, after I do
a play
test tonight I'll let you know what happens.  I have also done a little
more
work in the Gawain Defence force, it has 4 Cav Troops, 6 Platoons of
Milishia
Assault Cav Troops (Horse Mounted, they are the local Polo Team)  6
Platoons
of Milishia Rifle Cav Troops (The hunters and what not), they should be
interesting to play.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: [SG] Hammer's Slammer's Weaponry Next: Re: [SG] Wandering mines (was: NAC SAS rescues hostage. . .)