Prev: Re: [SG,DS, Colonial] Invasive Species Next: Re: GZGPedia mailing list

Re: ISO Hammer's Slammers [Was: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert]

From: Paul Lesack <lesack@u...>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 15:35:37 -0800
Subject: Re: ISO Hammer's Slammers [Was: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert]

Hammer's Slammers is incorporated into all the other books.

At Any Price may be first; it hasn't been re-printed in the 90's,
according to the Books in Print I just checked. The Warrior,
Rolling Hot, etc, are all also made into the new series. It's a
good buy. Most books have one or 2 full novels, some short
stories, and a novella.

The Sharp End is last (chronologically), but it is a
self-contained novel.

Paul.

Binhan Lin wrote:

> Don't forget to start with: