Prev: Re: Cheese Fleet Next: Re: OT: Anyone want a good laugh?

GZG-OLC

From: paul@l...
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 99 14:34:15 +0100 (BST)
Subject: GZG-OLC

Hi all,

The GZG Online catalogue is currently been updated with the latest stuff
from Jon, however, as to just how upto date that is I don't really know,
Jon is very busy and does not often get enough free time to sent me
updates but I do them as I get them, sorry about the delay in the
current update but I too have been very busy of late as well, but be
assured it is on it's way.

Thanks

Paul Owen

Generated by U-NET WebMail - http://www.webmail.u-net.net/
   U-NET Internet - Easy Internet Access (01925) 484444

Prev: Re: Cheese Fleet Next: Re: OT: Anyone want a good laugh?