Prev: Re: Kzinti Miniatures Next: Re: [FT] Pics page updated

Re: Colonies

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 14:50:11 -0500
Subject: Re: Colonies

Paul Lesack wrote:

> > Free Ukranians.  Ukraine got split down the middle during Russian
Civil

> Ukrainians. UkrAInians. From UkrAIne. You wouldn't want to be
> called an Amerikan. Or even Amercan.

Hey, I got it right once!  50/50 ain't bad.  :)

> I like your ideas, though.

It's up at http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/Allies.html  I recently
rewrote that page--I have been referring to them interchangably as Free
Ukrainians and Russ.  Not hard to see my inspiration.  With it's
penchant for anachronism, that's how the NRE refers to the Free
Ukrainians.  I just went through it and I think I cleaned up the correct
spelling.

> Paul, who is Ukrainian(Canadian). And yes, I speak and read
> Ukrainian, too.

Hey, feel free to write up any detailing for the Free Ukrainians.  I
know the flag is blue and yellow, the capital is New Kiev, the current
leader is ethnic Ukrainian, with a Swede taking the number two spot.
Provides a significant percentage of Varangian Guard for NRE.  Anything
beyond that, feel free to make up and send to me.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Kzinti Miniatures Next: Re: [FT] Pics page updated