Prev: Arabic Empire in space was: Re: NSL, Not Nazis. Next: Re: Colonies

Re: [SG] NAC SAS rescues hostage from sword-wielding peasants [long]

From: Paul Lesack <lesack@n...>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 09:53:00 -0800
Subject: Re: [SG] NAC SAS rescues hostage from sword-wielding peasants [long]

DracSpy@aol.com wrote:

> One idea that you might want to think about is holes dug into the
ground with
> sharpend sticks point down, then cover with moss and what not, they
step in,
> but it they try to step out they will there leg shreded.
> -Stephen

Ah yes, the booby trap. . . That one is particularly nasty.

I'm thinking of playing this scenario again, this time with CDMs
and booby traps. Either that, or strapping the mines to animals
(cows? plastic bugs? dinosaurs?) which move randomly around the
table. Who knows where danger lurks. . .

I think a hidden pillbox with a SAW could be too much, though.

Paul

Prev: Arabic Empire in space was: Re: NSL, Not Nazis. Next: Re: Colonies