Prev: Couple of questions Next: Re: [FT][URL] KV FB Designs

Re: Fleet composition- another example from the past

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 10:46:53 PST
Subject: Re: Fleet composition- another example from the past

----Original Message Follows----
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 13:16:47 -0500
From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@erols.com>
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

Rob Paul wrote:

> The comparitive lack of "escort" types is notable- no means for little

ships
> to thump the big ships at sea.  I think that's quite like the current
FT
> situation.

*eyebrows*  Never played with Missle Destroyers, have you?

John M. Atkinson
=============================

DDGs?  Why bother with something that large?  A couple of Nanuchkas
(sp?) with SSN-2s will ring your bell quite nicely!!

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Traveller:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/trav.html
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world
without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world,
because they'd never expect it.
		--culled from the Ground Zero Games List--

Prev: Couple of questions Next: Re: [FT][URL] KV FB Designs