Prev: Re: ARRRGHHHH!!! ( Was Re: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion.) Next: Re: Fleet composition- another example from the past

Couple of questions

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 10:41:33 PST
Subject: Couple of questions

Hi ya'll.  A couple of questions.

1.  I've finally gotten hold of Fleet Book, very nice!	Did the Salvo
Missiles replace the More Thrust missiles?

2.  Someone on the list was doing some work on FB Kra'Vak design.  Who
was that and where might I get that data?

Thanks lots

Jim Clem, President, New Confederate States
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Traveller:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/trav.html
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world
without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world,
because they'd never expect it.
		--culled from the Ground Zero Games List--