Prev: Re: [FT] Pics posted Next: Re: [FT] Pics posted

Oops!

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 19:04:29 +1100
Subject: Oops!

Well shoot me now...

As per my last message, I got back onto the individual messages (from
the
Digest version) so I could collect messages re: the 'pedia..

And suddenly I wasn't receiving list messages.

<doh mode on>

I found that some time ago I had obviously set up a filter to put all
the
list messages in a separate folder. Of course, I never saw that folder
as
part of my norma listing, and had "expand folders automatically" turned
off... :)

<doh mode off>

Please return to your regular programming, while I attempt to kick start
my
brain.

:)

Jeremy Sadler
jsadler@earthling.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site
http://stargrunt.virtualave.net

Prev: Re: [FT] Pics posted Next: Re: [FT] Pics posted