Prev: Re: [DS] Design guidelines for Nationalities Next: Re: [DS] Design guidelines for Nationalities

Re: Starmap Page for Encyclopedia

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 22:01:16 -0500
Subject: Re: Starmap Page for Encyclopedia

Laserlight wrote:

> >By the way:	Anyone using windows, who wants to print the map out, I
> >used
> >"Image Paint"  That comes with windows 98 and 95.  It takes 20
sheets!

> >Now I have to assemble the pieces...8P

I just realized that if I had zeroed the margins,  I think I could have
reduced
it to 12 pages.
(...Live and learn...)

laserlight@cwix.com . Be
> aware that I am in Norfolk, Virginia, USA.  I don't mind to send
copies to
> Outer Mongolia or wherever you live (or to send the lot to GZG-ECC, to
which
> I will not be going), if you foot the bill.

That would take the pain out of assembly.  :-)

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: [DS] Design guidelines for Nationalities Next: Re: [DS] Design guidelines for Nationalities