Prev: Re: (GZG Encyclopedia) Hey how can I contribute? Next: Re: [DS] Design guidelines for Nationalities

Re: Starmap Page for Encyclopedia

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 21:44:10 -0500
Subject: Re: Starmap Page for Encyclopedia

>By the way:  Anyone using windows, who wants to print the map out, I
>used
>"Image Paint"	That comes with windows 98 and 95.  It takes 20 sheets!
>
>Now I have to assemble the pieces...8P

With the permission of Nyrath, I am going to look into having it printed
out
on poster-sized paper, either
as is or with political labels.  If it is a reasonable price (say, up to
$20
US), anyone want a copy?  Please respond OFFLIST to laserlight@cwix.com
. Be
aware that I am in Norfolk, Virginia, USA.  I don't mind to send copies
Outer Mongolia or wherever you live (or to send the lot to GZG-ECC, to
which
I will not be going), if you foot the bill.

Prev: Re: (GZG Encyclopedia) Hey how can I contribute? Next: Re: [DS] Design guidelines for Nationalities