Prev: [DS] Design guidelines for Nationalities Next: Re: Starmap Page for Encyclopedia

Re: (GZG Encyclopedia) Hey how can I contribute?

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 21:25:46 -0500
Subject: Re: (GZG Encyclopedia) Hey how can I contribute?

Thomas Anderson wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Jan 1999, JANoll wrote:
> > 1.	Who is assigning tasks?
>
> well, i think jerry han is the head man on this. i think he's
currently
> revving up, and will soon start to produce orders, etc.

Hi!

Yeah, I'm reving up, and waiting for the establishment of the GZGPedia
List; I'm talking to Matthew 'Mailing List Demi God' Seidl about it.
I'm interim head man; I'll do it until somebody kicks me out.  (8-)
> > 3.	Is there a plan of action for what gets done in what order?
>
> jerry han should be working on it :-). i think the idea was to get
> something, no matter how small, by random action, following which
people
> will be assigned to work on bits of it. i think the consensus for
> organisation is that the encyclopedia will be divided into a section
for
> each nation, with each section having subsections for history,
politics,
> military organisation, etc.

Pretty well.  I'm still collecting my thoughts, but the first step in my
mind was to gather together a pseudo-index that we could work from,
and then go from there.  I'll know more when I get back to work on
Monday.
(All my stuff is being co-ordinated out of work, including my
conversation
with Matt, plus all my notes...)

Monday, things should start to roll a bit.

Thanks,
J.

--
     *** Jerry Han - jhan@icom.ca - http://people.canoe.ca/jhan ***
"There once was pretty good nation, Pretty proud of the greatness it

Prev: [DS] Design guidelines for Nationalities Next: Re: Starmap Page for Encyclopedia