Prev: Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course) Next: RE: Encyclopedia Test Pages

ARRRGHHHH!!! ( Was Re: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion.)

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 00:32:11 -0600
Subject: ARRRGHHHH!!! ( Was Re: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion.)

	THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!! (Well, nuttier than I already am.)

	I've been trying to piece together the design rules of Gothic
Thrust.
So far, I can't get the blasted thing to fight correctly.  I'm tempted
to drop construction rules altogether and just pull an EFSB.  The only
promblem with that is:

	1.  How do I determine DP, and points cost?
	2.  I can't use my ramming rules idea without hull strengths.
I'll
have to 	dream up somthing different.

	I've put all the current rules up on the rules page:

	http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/FT/gothrules.htm

	Comments, suggestion, flames, headache remedies? :-(
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"[When people] say 'let's do something about it,'
they mean 'lets get hold of the political machinery so that
we can do something to somebody else.' And that somebody is
invariably you."
					--Frank Chodorov

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course) Next: RE: Encyclopedia Test Pages