Prev: Re: Tractor beam. Next: Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course)

FCT working group

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 21:24:43 -0800
Subject: FCT working group

Not to seen excessively lost,
not that I haven'n been all evening.

Questions:
1)   Do we have a few starting points for the future history.
2)   Do you have a fair value for the number of planets in the FCT.
     (Remember that the FCT is the last refuge of the independent
     gamer/background.
3)   Remember that the Harmony system started as a justification for
     the 'gunslinger' shootout by Brendan Robertson.

     The FCT will be an interesting project because of the desire to
maintain the 'open ended' nature of the FCT.   The requirement/desire
to provide the FCT with a future and history will be defeated by the
defination of the future history and the history and future of the FCT.
If you understand this please advise.	I

Bye for now,
John L>

Prev: Re: Tractor beam. Next: Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course)