Prev: Re: [DSII] DFO Pods Next: Re: [DSII] DFO Pods

[GenCon] Judges Needed!

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 04:12:27 GMT
Subject: [GenCon] Judges Needed!

Hi, guys...

This is an open call for Judges for GenCon 1999. I've been talking with
our
regular GenCon judges and we have most of the slots filled. I'm mainly
looking
for people to run SG2 games.

This year, if you run 16 hours of games you can go to the Judges HQ
booth and
get your entrance fee reimbursed. So far I have between 6 and 8 SG2
games
where I need judges. Our FT games look well taken care of, as do our DS2
games. Any takers? If interested, please drop me an e-mail at
agoodall@interlog.com

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com

Prev: Re: [DSII] DFO Pods Next: Re: [DSII] DFO Pods