Prev: Re: [IFWG] Timeline update Next: RE: Encyclopedia GZG

RE: Encyclopedia GZG

From: Adrian Johnson <ajohnson@i...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:31:55 -0500
Subject: RE: Encyclopedia GZG

>At least at first, the Encyclopedia Galactica(GZG) could be mostly a
giant
>collection of links - all the various offical and unoffical background
>sources out there, on one page. As it evolves, it could incorporate
>purpose-written stuff and maintain the links as well.
>
>No need to do it all at once...(no way to do it all at once, in
fact...too
>much of the unoffical background stuff is in a state of constant
>evolution/mutation/whatever)
>
>Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
>-- http://www.geocities.com/area51/nebula/9774/games.html
--DS2/SG2/misc--

Somebody (bodies?  unfortunately, other than me with my zero experience
producing web content...) could volunteer to webify the starting page,
and
each of the contributors could provide him/her with their url(s) and a
brief (one paragraph) description of what their links contain - so the
encyclopedia page would have an "annotated table of contents" - and the
person doing the web work won't have to spend time reading the
individual
pages, etc etc.  If the descriptions were suitably general, they
wouldn't
need to be changed regularly, despite the "constant
evolution/mutation/whatever".

Adrian

Prev: Re: [IFWG] Timeline update Next: RE: Encyclopedia GZG