Prev: Re: [OT] SFB - The Deal is finally done Next: Re: GZG Encyclopedia - Brainstorming

Re: [IFWG] Timeline update

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 21:20:56 -0500
Subject: Re: [IFWG] Timeline update

>jim clem wrote:
>> I need to speak to the Great Seer of Stellar Sites myself.  I've
pegged
>> the NCS to hold three systems as of 2183.

What is this "Three Star System Power" fetish?	I have three, New Israel
has
three (not counting Tzfat, und IF occupation), RH, IC, LLAR have three
each.
I'll have to send out scouts looking for new real estate.  (Speaking of
which, Any Day Now there will be a good description of the Alarishi home
system up on my fledgeling new website at
www.angelfire.com/va/laserlight/fullthrust.html ).

Nyrath the Indispensible wrote:
> Just submit your order and I'll see what I can do.

Er, um, I'm waiting on the Mass, Spectral Type and Luminosity of the 85
or
so systems on the list already.  I have some of them (eg Beta Hydri) but
the
ones like LTT ##### are kind of tough to cross reference.  Send it
directly
to me: laserlight@cwix.com (or, if you're feeling really really
pleasant,
download the xls file from my
www.geocities.com/Area51/Dreamworld/7643/index.html site and enter the
data.....grin).

Prev: Re: [OT] SFB - The Deal is finally done Next: Re: GZG Encyclopedia - Brainstorming