Prev: Re: Its a size thing, waw: Re: Fighter Missiles and such Next: Re: [IFWG] Timeline update

Re: [OT] SFB - The Deal is finally done

From: "Jared E Noble" <JNOBLE2@m...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:11:38 -1000
Subject: Re: [OT] SFB - The Deal is finally done

Even if it did, it would still be faster than a SFB campaign...(or is
that
campain?) <g>

Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@clark.net> on 01/25/99 02:57:06 PM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Jared E Noble/AAI/ARCO)

jim clem wrote:
> I'm just starting a project to convert SFB to a FT type format.  The
> current working name is Full Thrust Battles.	The intent is to capture
> the 'flavor' of SFB, but allow those big mega campaigns and battles in
> format that doesn't take a 5 year mission to play.

     Sounds great!  I just hope it doesn't take a
     5 year mission to get the project done.  <grin>

Prev: Re: Its a size thing, waw: Re: Fighter Missiles and such Next: Re: [IFWG] Timeline update